Thursday, October 30, 2008

Much Ado...

Tomorrow is Halloween! I love Halloween. Dressing up is still one of my favorite things, as evidenced by the party earlier this month. Mostly now I just love the adorable trick-o-treaters. Last year we didn't get very many by the house, but I am hoping this year will be an improvement. Shane asked me last night if I was going to get some candy today and I said I had already had it for a week in the pumpkin bowl. Like I would forget trick-o-treater candy!

Anyway, hopefully I will get home from work a little early so that I can see the itty bitty ones. One of these days I will have to have a couple little ones of my own. For now though, all my friends have enough babies to satisfy my cuddly cravings. I am even going to a baby shower on Sunday! Lots of babies. :)


We have three BIG sycamores in our yard and the colors are beautiful right now. I am enjoying fall very much, although I need to pull my sweaters out of the closet. Last night I was looking through some Christmas idea books from the library and was super cold. I asked Shane if I could turn up the heat, but it was already at 70. Sad.

My Christmas plans are starting to come together. I am making several of the present being given out this year, so I am not starting too early. I just hope that it won't end up being late! However, the crafts I have picked out are fairly simple, so hopefully two months will not by too little time. I will try to post pictures of some of the things I make, or at least take them and put them up after the holidays so no secrets are spilled.

Before I go, I have to brag. My sweet, sneaky husband dropped these off at my office two days ago before I got to work for no reason whatsoever!! Isn't that wonderful? Chrysanthemums are my very favorite!

No comments: