Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angels and Demons

I don't know how many of you are fans of Dan Brown and the books Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code, but I am. I love mysteries and puzzles and these were great books. They did a pretty good job making the movie The DaVinci Code, not a great job, but pretty good, and I am so excited because I just saw the trailer for Angels and Demons, which will be out next May. The things that most excited me are that Tom Hanks is back as the lead (because he is a great actor and I hate it when they change the actor in a sequel) and Ewan McGregor will be playing Camerlengo Ventresca. I won't give away any spoilers here, but I think he has the perfect look and attitude for the role...the whole shebang. So anyways, so so so excited!!!

http://www.angelsanddemons.com/

No comments: