Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures from Schweitzer

Some pictures from our ski trip to Schweitzer in January.


Shane and his dad at the village.




Gorgeous frozen waterfall near Hope.



A view of the ski resort from our condo in Hope.


I have to admit that I had fun trying to ski. I was not very good, and it was crazy cold and snowy that day, but my instructor was great and by the end of the hour and half I was starting to really catch on. He said I was doing really well. I am just afraid that I won't remember much if I try it again next winter. We'll see. :)
The condo was great, with lots of space, and we had tons of fun hanging out and cooking and playing games and looking at the view across the lake. The lights on the mountain at night were beautiful. The lake was great and the town was great. Tons of fun.

No comments: